Monday, June 2, 2008

Day 9

Today was pretty much a nothing day......loggin in i had a few group notices of new store locations and decided what the hell, if the TP location turns out to be indoors, i'll leave straight away..and with that though in mind, i went to the first location, Fairlights new store....which turned out to be in a skybox.......i stayed to let it rezz, seeing that it looks to be modelled on the detention level from the original Death Star (I know, i'm a Star Wars tragic!!) and it looks very good, i shall be back as jesse to look around. quickly onto the second location, this one being much more bane friendly, the TP point being out in the open, on firm ground even....i risked walking up to hte entry way, and managed to get a spying violation followed by a contact violation for being on a private structure.....grrrrr.....

After my next Maintenance stop, i headed to a store i hadn't been to in a long time, this time again receiving a contact violation for being in a private structure...then i got too nosy for my own good, zooming in to look closer at the new products available, receiving a spying violation for my efforts...

I decided enough was enough for one day......looking around the area, there was a lovely stream running by, with some nice soft grass that i just layed down upon........(not) feeling the soft coolness of the grass as i just let time pass me by......

Until, that familiar voice informing me that another update has been recieved, and yes, 2 more hrs added to my sentence...which by the way, i am now a fair way past my initial time of 60 hrs.......but with just over another 15 hrs to go.....

And so goes my banishment.......68:10 done, 16:25 to go....

No comments: