Thursday, May 29, 2008

Day 8

Coming online, i noticed my wife was on, and not being able to stay away, even for my own good......i went to snark to see her. From the small bits of conversation i could get, i could tell that she was testing her new plug in, with Virgo's help.......and it seemed to be going well from what i could gather...i am so proud of her......heaven knows how hard this must be on her, being kept from me.......i found myself thinking back over the time leading up to my banishment, how she let me lock her up for 100 hrs....most of it on our vac bed in her place....oh the memories.....pity i can't do much about the feelings they stir in me....not yet anyway....

i left before i got any violations, heading first to deitide, which was pretty much dead. One woman came up to me and started talking, so i left and headed to Zhora as i was due for Maintenance anyway, that was just an excuse to not get "inverted" again, as fun as that is....

Later on, i went home to watch Mistress, Tot & Faye, and listen to them as much as i could, which again turned out to be quite a while before nerves finally got the better of me and i moved onto Sharie's place, her roof in actual fact.....which provided me a wonderful view, from that high up....

Some time later, Mistress appeared on the roof with me, startling me slightly and then talking to me, telling me some of the things i had missed over the last week....of course, She wasn't to know that i was only understanding 2/3's of most of the things She was saying, but i was just enjoying being close to Her......i wasn't going to interrupt.....i even managed to communicate a few thins back to Her.......the first time i had tried since i got.....well, for a long time now...i was able to let Her know i was still doing OK, handling my banishment as well as could be expected......

Another call for maintenance broke up our meeting, i went off to the facility fro my maintenance before returning back to sharies roof.....and not much later i received the expected update informing me of the extra 2hrs i would spend in banishment.....

Another day over with......i am now past my initial sentence time of 60hrs as well.....63:30 done, 18:54 to go....

No comments: