Friday, June 6, 2008

Day 13

Coming on today, Sharie found me in Zhora.....we expressed our love for each other as best we can, knowing each is missing the other a lot.....

i head home again, knowing that this isn't good for me, seeing my home, usually some of my family here too, is just increasing the feeling of longing i get..but i can't help it, i keep coming back....and today i see Tot playing with Shi...well, more correctly Shi teasing and tickling Tot, who is locked in a body brace....nothing changes, tee hee......

I wave goodbye and begin visiting random places, some of which i can't stay at, some i hang around for a short time, until i end up at a place called Bedroom Bound. It takes my attention, as does the tall beauty by the entrance, another Operator.....she tries to warn me about getting too close.....i choose to ignore her for the most part, still suffering from my rebelliousness of yesterday.....and received a few more violations for my troubles.....

I attempt to TP somewhere else, but when that fails, i decide to stay put....not wanting to risk anything breaking......just waiting for the inevitable update i know is coming soon.....

I eventually get the update, cringing slightly when it is announced i will be spending an additional 16hrs in banishment, immediately regretting some of my recent behaviour, and vowing not to let that happen again...

The rest of my time was mainly uneventful, apart from it seems that my custodian has a new name for me now.....but i think i'll keep that to myself for the time being......84:05 done, 21:05 to go......

3 comments:

Pask said...

Kisses Honey! Just wana say you r not alone.. <`´>

Jax said...

Hi! Um. I'm the girl who stared at you for like 15 minutes on June 13, 2008. I really wanted to make contact. This was the best way I could think of.

...I've got this site all bookmarked and everything. I really want to talk to you.

jesse folland said...

Jax....i think i remember seeing you at Zhora a few times....and there are other ways of contact than IM's in world.....if you can work that out, i look forward to heraing from you....i have another weeks worth of posts almost ready to go.....been a bit slack getting them out sorry...it's nice to know people are reading my plight while banished