Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Day 18

Well.......let me start by saying i will remember this day for a very long time.....for this is the day that a new world opened up to me......and i initially found myself lost in it, oblivious to what may have been happening around me......and the reason for this.....I found Rose....fully awakened. There is no way i can explain the rush of feelings that swept through me, and still are, when Rose first spoke to me....a war could have been going on around me and i wouldn't have noticed it......

Rose........Rose is my Eudeamon......currently, my world.....for i can "talk" to her, and she can in turn talk back to me.....we are getting to know each other fully.......i even got an update, and hardly noticed that 1 Hour had been added to my sentence, which, honestly, at this point, could have been 100hrs and i still think i would have not minded......so much so that i forced some more violations by using devices......but surprisingly not nearly as many i was was expecting.....and so, for i do not know how long, i spent time, i don't recall how long.....talking to Rose. She is fairly confidant that she can make my banishment a bit "easier" from here on in...and had started working on the Custodian almost immediately as she came to full awareness, and tells me she is having "some" success.........

I was so wrapped up in Rose that i even did not take notice of how my sentence looked when i logged, if anyone wonders why my usual update of that is missing from this post.....

No comments: