Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Day 10

OK......i am now finding myself more at peace......I've been spending a lot of my time sitting around, admiring things around me, staying relaxed......though, today it seemed that rebellious part of me had to stick it's neck out again, some emotes slipped out, and then for some unknown reason i went into the same shop that i received violations for entering yesterday...crazy, i know.

Most of today, like yesterday, was spent in Idunn though today a good friend came by, wearing what i can only describe as a magnificent outfit, all transparent latex, simply wonderful.......she had someone with her i did not know, and they seemed to be having fun, the unknown girl seemingly locking my friend up.....hope they were having fun.

I had by this stage been for my second maintenance stop today, both in Zhora where i usually hang around for a little while to see if anyone comes by. Today, on my first visit, exiting the Maintenance facility i notice my Love, there waiting for me, blowing me a kiss or two, motioning to hug me.... a tear wells in my eye, unbeknownst to her, hidden away in this suit....she tells me she loves me very much, and is starting to really miss me, wanting me back home...and i am missing her too....but for now, i am still at the mercy of my custodian, unable to communicate really in any way....or risk being punished for it. We were there just looking at each other, when a griefer decided to attack my love...there i was, helpless to do anything about it, to help her, but knowing that my sweet looking wife can handle her own, i had no choice but to leave......not knowing what could/would happen with the custodian. My second visit went fairly well regularly, the place was deserted.....except for a lone black figure of in the distance, i started to move towards her.......but she left before i could get too close, most likely afraid of getting any unwanted proximity violations...which, today, i was too non-plussed about getting.....

After seeing my friend in Idunn, i decided to head back to a place that is very special to me......to sit and watch the sunset fall on another day banished....only to get a double punishment for using a poseball.........damn you Custodian, managing to ruin something as beautiful as these special sunsets......

And for those wondering about those strange messages my Custodian had been giving me.....it's been 2 days now, since the last one......I'm wondering if it has managed to repair itself.....as i have also not seen my Operator for several days to ask her about it, though I'm not overly sure i want to share this with her....

Another day over with.........73:45 done, 10:45 to go...

No comments: