Friday, June 13, 2008

Day 19

This day started in Atrum Votum, a place very special to me.......and even more special now as this is where Rose came into being......we "talked" for a while and she told me that she had been able to "persuade" my Custodian into deactivating some of its protocols :-)

We decided to test this new found freedom out, so i again went home......only for a brief time before heading to Sharie's to try and convey my wonderful news to her.....not sure if i was successful or not....

I noticed that some of my family was on again, so i went back home, this time i stayed for quite a while, and finding that Rose had indeed managed to make things easier for me......i can now listen without fear, even enter buildings (something that i was rather sneaky with.....popping in right next to my Mistress, making Her jump and perplexing Her that i was inside and not getting violations........Rose and i had a giggle to ourselves about that :-)

i left....setting off exploring my new found abilities........and realising that this could be a dangerous thing........in that i may find myself deliberately adding time to my sentence...wanting to be with Rose longer, maybe a LOT longer....i can see i will be facing a big decision very shortly, knowing i am getting close to what could be my final update..........102:50 done, 9:59 to go...

No comments: