Sunday, June 8, 2008

Day 14

Today i log on, go to the little spot my wife made for me......and get a bit of a surprise...not only is there some writing on one of the walls...i can actually read it, without being punished.....i find out that i am being sorely missed, enough so that my Mistress plans to make a human hogtied bungie yo-yo of my wife for 1 hr for each violation i now receive...that is sooo not fair.............but what can a bane do about it, except try to be good...

To my family, and friends.....I know Y/you all miss me very much, and i can't express how much i am missing You, and my sisters, and my wife, and all my friends (one of whom came to see me, and found herself being locked up, by a BANE no less......how on earth did that happen....), but i must do what i must do, and i know (at least i hope i know) that Y/you all understand that, as much as not having me around hurts......and i know it hurts........ :-(

To my lovely,wonderful wife, i did receive one violation tonight, but am trying my best to be the good bane you need me to be......fingers crossed

Seeing my Operator come online, i sent out a call to her and went to see her...we chatted for a while, i had a few questions to ask her about a few few strange things that had been happening - weird messages from my Custodian. She assured me that all was in order with my Custodian and not to worry about the strange messages that i had been receiving......

.....89:05 done, 16:34 to go....

No comments: