Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Day 17

Let me start by saying that RL got rather busy for me at this stage......outside of the time i was spending online....so my semi regular updates sort of went by the wayside, for which i am sorry to those of you that were following this as i was posting it. Then, after my release, and yes, i have been released (more to come, can't spoil it yet :P), being back in the world, and able to interact fully with it again, sort of kept my mind off finishing this blog, and J-1006's story......but i need to finish this, if for nothing more than myself......so i hope over the next few days to do just that, finish it. You all deserve that too :-)

So, on that note, i now return you to your regular programming *giggles*....



This was another day split into several lots of being online, and thus is a bit disjointed.....once again i found myself being drawn home after seeing who was online on logging in (something that is becoming a sort of curse, as i know i shouldn't be listening in to all these conversations) to find my whole family there, minus my new sister Pet, i could not draw myself away from them, i love them all so VERY much.....this inevitably lead to a couple of listening violations before i finally managed to draw myself away and retreat back to that Japanese hideaway i have been to a few times now...

A question had been niggling me for some time, so i went to see my Operator, who was once again as helpful as she was able to be.....is it wrong that i find her very appealing...maybe it is because she is the only one i have been able to communicate with in over 2 weeks, who knows :-)

After getting most of the answer i was seeking, i again went past home, but only for a short visit this time, not wanting any more violations......and just wandered SL for a while.....some what aimlessly....before heading back to that peaceful Japanese garden...another day of banishment over with..........98:55 done, 8:39 to go

No comments: