Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Day 16

Spending some time at some of the more peaceful, favourite places in SL. My Love finds me in what has become to us, our very special place, it is where i proposed to her, and she accepted.....i seem to be able to hear more these days without getting punished as much...and take advantage of that to listen to what Sharie has been up to the last few days......and can't wait to be able to use some of those things when I'm released....i am able to let her know that i have been good so far, no violations up to this point, which she is very happy about :)

We go our separate ways, i head back home briefly....see my sisters there but decide to move on quickly....knowing that i may be targeted, i head to a little known quaint Japanese styled location, very peaceful, on the coast of an island.......i use the peacefulness to try and get to know my Custodian better.....try talking to it....and not getting much of a response...i wait to hear from it and not just the monotone directions it usually give me when i have done something wrong.........something like.....Try harder J-1006, in response to having 2 hrs added to my sentence........92:48 done, 14:49 to go.....

No comments: