Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Day 7

Almost immediately coming on today, i heard the message that all banes come to fear i imagine, "Receiving weekly update from server".....and i knew this was going to be a bad one, having been ti***********************************************

transmission intercepted and censored by Kelley Technologies Inc.

******************************************and there it was, 11 hrs added. "Try harder J-1006!". Well, that nastiness over with.....

Most of today i was dealing with some very strange goings on inside my head.....well, all to do with the Custodian of course....so i found a nice quiet place to just go and let what ever was going on happen. It seems as if there is some kind of battle going on inside my head, between the Custodian and, well, something else.....i have no idea what.....and to tell you the truth, I'm not sure who i want to win, sure the Custodian is quick (mostly) to deliver punishments when i step outside the bounds of banishment, but it is only doing what it has been programmed to do. This new, entity, is something i have no idea about, and am not sure if it would be better or worse to have in my head than the Custodian. As for the Custodian, I went through a stage of hating it, but now see it as an extension of those people in Kelley Technologies evil minds to create such a thing in the first place, and i no longer hate my Custodian, i just live with it, trying to do the right thing so that i can finish my sentence and get back to all the people that love me and are missing me....

Things quietened down somewhat after a time, so i decided to use some of my newly discovered freedom of walking on something that wasn't just bare ground, and visited a few of my former self's old haunts, namely Deitide (again), Stone Haven Island and Snark (better known as Psi's Realm). I stayed away from people for the most part, some came near me, said a few things, but mostly i was ignored. There seem to be quite a few of us around society these days, and people are becoming accustomed to ignoring us, as they should do for their own well being....

I was feeling rather daring at this point, and decided to go to my wife's house (a sky box). I arrived, having carefully chosen my point to be just above her roof....and there i was, standing on her roof....she must have noticed me arriving as not 30 seconds later, there she was, beautiful as ever, a sight for sore, covered eyes....i tried sitting on the roof, but soon earned myself a violation for "Using Devices"..bah.....so standing room only i guess, hi hi. We stood there, time slipping away, me imagining what might be running through her mind, wanting to know how her projects are going, her plug in, her script, her cage.....but knowing i can only wait to be released to find these and so many other things out that were happening all around me while i am banished....

I knew this had been a reasonably long day when i heard the weekly update message again, this time it was only 1 more hour added......much easier to hear than the 11 in the previous update, my rebellious side has been put back in her box for now......hopefully not to resurface again until my sentence is over with....and with that, it was time for my day to end.........54:46 hrs done, 25:43 hrs to go....

No comments: