Saturday, May 24, 2008

Day 2

Today i visited the SIM in which my wife has her house and shop......i was able to walk around at ground level, exploring, having a look around.....then i found a little retreat, tucked away, where i spent some time, just letting it pass....



I decided to try visiting somewhere that may be a bit more populated....so i went to deitide, remembering to come in at ground level, and not up in the BDSM area....(though on that, i seem to have been able to enter numerous buildings, for some time, with no violations....may have to mention this to my Operator, maybe)...so there i was wandering around deitide...saw one or two civilians, when i spotted a lovely pond....so i decided to sit and rest for a while....


This was a very nice spot, gave me time to wonder what my friends and family ight be doing, what troubles my sisters are getting themselves into, hehe....i was also wondering how Sharie was doing on her new project, and making an RP anim for me..*giggles to herself*...

Some time later, i got the call that Maintenance was again "overdue", so i headed back to KTech to perform that most humiliating of tasks.......

then i stayed around for a while, observing the small amount of traffic passing through before heading to bed....18:30 done, 43:45 to go...

No comments: