Saturday, May 24, 2008

Day 3

My day started out in Zhora, where another bane showed up soon after i logged in, she came straight up to me before i had a chance to move and caused a contact vioaltion, needless to say i moved to a safe distance immediately....i then checked out her profile, and her blog.....bane sex, she had tried it with another bane obviously.......strange, yet somehow attractive....maybe......



I felt StoneHaven Island calling me, so i headed that way, of course, not TP'ing straight there, as that lands you in the vendor area.....not the brightest move i could make at this point....i instead used a little trick i have......anyways...i was in Snark, and this picture just came to me....



SH was rather deserted, not many people around.....i headed up to the patio......and sat there on the rocky outcrop near the waterfall, very calming.....i noticed Aimee pop in, i waved, but don't know if she saw this bane or not...



After a short time, i was informed by my Custodian that i had waited to long for Maintenance, and now protocol "invert" had been initiated.....it didn't take me long to work out exactly what protocol "invert" involved...needless to say, i went in for Maintenance, which cancelled the invert protocol thankfully.



I decided to have a look around at the buildings near KTech ...... and found that i was still able to enter buildings with no consequences ....... maybe my Custodian is not quite with it at the moment, i'm not complaining mind you...hihi.



i headed back towards KTech, only to be pleasantly suprised to see my dear wife there, waving to me...i risked a wave back and montioned to blow her a kiss, both of which went thankfully unnoticed by my Custodian.......and then i faded out.....23:20 done, 38:50 to go

No comments: