Sunday, May 25, 2008

Day 4

Today i decided to mostly stay in Zhora....i was on for a short time initially, Shi came and saw me, led me away from the main area where she waved, said hello, let me know that i was being missed. i did my best to show i i knew, and that i was missing my loved ones....i think she got the message.

When i logged back in later, it wasn't long before i heard the message that i'm sure most banes comes to fear, "Custodian : Weekly update being recieved from server....." and then ""Custodian: : Violations totaled and demerits assigned. For this week's violations, your sentence has been extended by 2 hours. Try harder, J-1006. " ... *pouts* well, still not too bad, could be worse i guess.

And i fear it may get worse, as i just got 2 more proximity violations.....us banes can't get too close now, never know, we may band together to storm KTech.......NOT!!....but that will be some more time i have to spend in this personal isolation cell made to look like a shiny black, faceless statue.....

The castle and it's grounds that back onto the public area around KTech had been calling to me, so i decided to try my luck walking up the path into the grounds....again, no violations....where i had a look around, not daring to go into the castle proper, as it would be just my luck that i'd be somewhere difficult to get out from when my Custodian finally decided that i shouldn't be on private property. i managed to skirt around the back of the castle where i could still observe the comings and goings of people and banes alike in the area outside KTech......which is where my love found me, a noise behind me alerted me to her presence.....a kiss, blown in my direction....i turned to behold her, dressed in one of her favourite outfits...a white halter and VERY short skirt....i felt those longing feelings i always get when ever i see her, though i am unable to act on them at all while banished *pouts inside the helmet*. She sent me some hugs, more blown kisses, before she left on my account, knowing that any longer was likely to cause more punishments for me, thank you my Love :-).

I then spent a lot of time just listening to bits and pieces of conversations between a few groups of people, some were talking about choosing banishmnet and were trying to ask me questions about it...which i of course could not respond to....they as far as to test the range at which i might get punished for being too close, but thankfully abandoned this befroe i got a violation thankfully......

I then noticed my big sister Tot appear.....i moved closer to her where she let me know of some very sad news about my little sister Faye....dear, my thoughts are with you and i wish i could be there for you.....which depressed my somewhat, but knowing there was nothing i could do about it...i blew a kiss to Tot, motioned a hug to her, knowing she would pass it on for me, thanks Sis :-)

Once again i was alone, no one around, so i sat by the fountain, letting the sound of the water relax and calm me......then i got a sort of conformation of my earlier thoughts about my Custodian, the only issue i have is whether or not i report it to my Operator....maybe i'll wait to see what else happens first....

Just as i was about to leave another day as a bane behind me, i was very pleasantly suprised to see my wife drop in again to blow me another kiss......which i cherished, then someone came up to me, i moved away but he chased me, so i was forced to TP to my hidden spot......to find a rose left there by my wife, which brought a single tear to my eye, what did i do to deserve you sharie......so ended my 4th day as a bane.......28:45 done, 35:26 to go


No comments: